Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where is Health Reform?

I don't know, ask Obama and his cronies...we will have the US government's debt downgraded shortly, we can't keep up with the debt load, and somehow I am to believe that the government could do something creative with healthcare. GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE!!!!!!!! COMEDY! COMEDY!

I seriously would love to sit across from Obama, I would laugh out loud. We should fire half of the folks that work on the Capital, downgrade their health insurance offerings, allow insurance companies to sell cross state borders so we have tons of competition, and oh yeah I forgot, privatize Medicaid and Medicare. The government 100% should not be involved in these things period. They can't run anything profitably because most folks in government have never run a company that employs workers and actually has to break even or show a profit to keep the doors open....welcome to my world people.

Regulate health insurance companies a bit more and have them run the show for ALL OF THIS within parameters that the government can "set up."...then stay the hell out of our insurance please.

I am done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment